Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Review: Camp Payback by J.K. Rock





My Review:

This book grabbed me from the very beginning. I read it very quickly. I'm a huge Camp Boyfriend fan so when I heard this book was available through Netgalley I jumped on the opportunity to read it. J.K. Rock didn't disappoint!

Having come from a VERY strict home, I immediately connected with Alex. I felt her pain like you wouldn't believe. It was fun to watch her rebel a little bit. Her parents were so over the top it was nauseous, but that only made me feel even more sympathetic for Alex. 

She starts her summer with a bang when, to get revenge on her ex, she impulsively kisses the sexy new guy. Unfortunately, he turns out to be an employee of the camp. Whoa! I was completely enthralled.

I loved being in Javier's head and getting to know him a bit better. And let me say, I liked what I saw. A lot. His love and concern for his mom totally won me over. On the outside he seems like a "troubled kid" to those around him, but on the inside he's this beautiful, loyal person.

Camp Payback had me hooked to the very end. I highly recommend it!


My Rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment